Very Inspiring Blogger Award
About an hour ago I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, yes, I am freaking excited and ecstatic to be given this wonderful nomination! So, THANK YOU, OH, SO MUCH, Trish!!!! at 10 Years of a Single Mom
The rules for accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- The nominee shall display the respective logo on her/his blog and link to the blogger that has nominated her/him.
- The nominee shall nominate 15 bloggers (more or less) that she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about the nomination.
- The nominee has to answer these seven 7 questions:
- Who is your favorite public figure? Johnny Deep and Tim Burton
- What do you like most? – Being weird and yet strangely awesome
- Do you follow trends? – Maybe, if they deal with skulls, roses, and the colors of red and black
- What do you do when someone gets angry? – Laugh at them and ask, “Are you serious?”
- What have you loved most? – My children, Anime, Technology
- Do you have causes? – Just to be me
- What quality do you admire most? – Honesty
I nominate the following bloggers whose blogs have inspired me to think and learn!
The rules are to display the award on your blog, to answer 7 questions (below), and to nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers. Have fun with it!
- Who is your favorite public figure?
- What do you like most?
- Do you follow trends?
- What do you do when someone gets angry?
- What have you loved most?
- Do you have causes?
- What quality do you admire most?